Skip to main content

Dubai aquarium

After visiting Burj Khalifa, me and Buse went to Dubai Mall to see Dubai aquarium. 
But before I start talking about that – few words about Dubai Mall. It’s the second largest mall in the world by total land area and it cointains aroun 1200 shops, including souq, ice ring, VR park, rainforest cafe and as mention above – aquarium. It’s really big… and more than that… we got lost 2 times! :-D But it’s awesome and I’d love to spend more time there even though it’s a mall and I hate malls.
Now about the aquarium. It was aweeeeeeesome!!! For 120 Dhs you get the ticket to aquarium tunnel (tunnel in huge tank filled with sharks and rays and more species of fishes) and underwater zoo.
First we went to the tunnel which was awesome but not as big as we expected and we were scared that we spend that amount of money for almost nothing :-D.
After that we went to Underwater zoo on second floor. And that was just huge!! I don’t understand how, every time we though these doors leads to the exit another room showed up, there were jellyfishes, aligators, Nemo and Dory, wierd fishes, colorful fishes, penguins, otters… It was awesome! :-D
We enjoyed so much! It was remarkable day, one of the best here. I was smiling all day long!! And you know that  I don’t do that very often. :-D
5 points!

*CZECH*

Dubai aquarium

Po návštěvě Burdž Chalífy jsme se s Buse vydaly do nákupního centra Dubai Mall abychom viděly Dubai aquarium. Ale než o něm začnu mluvit - pár slov o Dubai Mall. Je to druhé největší nákupní centrum na světě celkovou plochou a nachází se v něm kolem 1200 obchodů včetně souku, kluziště, VR parku, pralesní kavárny a jak jsem zmínila - akvárka. No je fakt obří... a víc než to... dvakrát jsme se ztratily! :-D Ale je fakt skvělý a ráda bych tam strávila víc času i když je to nákupák a já nákupáky nesnáším.
Teď o akvárku. Bylo to božíííííííí!!! Za 120 dirhamů dostanete vstupenku do tunelu (tunel pod obří nádrží naplněnou žraloky, rejnoky a dalšími druhy ryb) a podvodní zoo.
Nejprve jsme šly do tunelu což bylo super, ale nebylo to tak velké jak bychom čekaly a bály jsme se, že jsme utratily tolik peněz skoro za nic :-D.
Poté jsme šly do podvodní zoo ve druhém patře. A to bylo doslova enormní!! Nechápu jak, ale pokaždé když jsme si myslely, že tyhle dveře už vedou k východu objevila se nová místnost. Byli tam medůzy, aligátoři, Nemo a Dory, divné ryby, barevné ryby, tučňáci, vydry... Bylo to super! :-D
Užily jsme si to hrozně moc! Byl to skvělý den, jeden z nejlepších tady. Celý den jsme se usmívala!! A vy víte, že já to moc často nedělám. :-D
5 bodů!

Comments

  1. Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
    Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
    Regards,
    Muqse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think helping material for an IT exam is the most important factor affecting your result. That’s why I searched and knew that Pass4sure Microsoft Dumps material is the only material meeting my requirements. This smart PDF guide made my work really easy and I passed my exam easily. I suggest all my fellows to take help from Pass4sure Microsoft Dumps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe you had a great experience exploring the enormous Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. The maritime activities you undertook are breath-taking. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience through this comprehensive blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The aquarium seems to be huge, also the pictures are beautiful, it feels like it is 3D I would like to visit this aquarim as I have seen many aquariams at other places but this one seems to be a must visit one.
    Dubai Visa UK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment