Skip to main content

Bye!

As I already said, I'm not a good blogger... but I maybe find out why. I would like to write all those articles and how awesome it WAS. But by saying WAS means It's not gonna be anymore. I have to go back to my life and it feels weird. I have to get back to school like nothing happened. 
And so I guess that's why I'm saving these moments for later, to sit, see the photos, remember all the jokes once again and make the article later. I need to, I want to save all these moments and blog is one of the best options. 

Tomorrow, I'm leaving. On a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again. Probably never. But you never know... year ago I would never imagine that I'll spent three months in UAE. Come on I'm one of the poorest student's I know how could I possibly afford that?! But I managed mainly thanks to my parents... And I had such a good time. We had some problems and mainly with IAESTE but we managed to help ourselves and by that we overcomed everything. That's the only good thing IAESTE UAE did - they managed to get us here, put 4 weird yet lovable girls into one apartment and find the most crazy people from other countries all over the world (mainly Germany... I have no idea why) and above all we got the internet, we had nice apartments and we got our payment every month... eventually. :-D 
So yes they did this part perfectly and I have nothing to say against that. But than again... making three enjoyable events in three months? Well... I guess you can do better. Problem here is that there is basicaly no LC, people running IAESTE UAE are emloyees, they don't have that student feeling - and how we eventually found out, not even students have that feeling. That feeling like - let's enjoy our lives and yolo... or they do and they don't have the time which is a common problem but then again there is always a solution for that - make a list of "to do" - show us that you care about us... Not only give us the payment. :-D
So above all I enjoyed so much and I'm kinda sad that I'm leaving but than again I'm so looking forward to get home. To see my friends, my parents, my cutest bro... 

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Now, I'll sashay away.

On f***ing Airbus A380!!!! 

PS: This is certainly not the last article, but it's last one in UAE.

PPS: I'm struggeling with ordering a taxi because shi*** Sharjah don't have street names and they dont use GPS. I'm sooo loking forward to get out of here right now...

*CZECH*

Čau!

Jak už jsem říkala jsem špatnej blogger… ale možná jsem přišla na to proč. Chtěla bych napsat všechny články o tom jak to úžasný BYLO. Ale tím že říkám BYLO vlastně říkám že už to nebude. Musím jet zpátky do svého života a připadám si divně. Musím se vrátit do školy jako by se nic nestalo.
A tak si myslím že si tyhle momenty šetřím na později, abych si sedla, koukla na fotky, vzpomněla si na všechny vtípky ještě jednou a napsat ten článek prostě později. A musím, chci si uchovat ty momenty a blog je jedna z nejlepších možností.
Zítra odlétám. Letadlem. Nevím, kdy se zase vrátím  (pozn. v angličtině se jedná o text písničky a je to mnohem poetičtější) . Pravděpodobně nikdy. Ale kdo ví… před rokem by mě ani nenapadlo že pojedu  na tři měsíce do SAE. Jsem jedna z nejchudších studentů co znám jak bych si to asi tak mohla dovolit?! Ale zvládla jsem to, hlavně díky rodičům… A užila jsem si to tak moc. Měli jsme pár problémů hlavně s IAESTE, ale nějak jsme si vypomohli sami  a tím jsme všechno překonali. To je vlastně jediná věc kterou IAESTE SAE udělalo skvěle – nějak nás dostali sem, dali 4 divný a přitom miloučký holky do jednoho bytu a našli nejšílenější lidi z ostatních zemí z celého světa (hlavně z Německa… Nechápu proč) a i přes všechno jsme měli internet, pěkný byt a dostali jsme výplatu každý měsíc… nakonec :-D.
Takže ano tuhle část splnili perfektně a nemůžu proti tomu nic říct. Ale zas… udělat tři akce ve třech měsících? No… 5ekla bych že to umíte líp. Problém je, že tady není žádná studentská LC základna, lidé kteří to řídí jsou zaměstnanci a nemají to studentské cítění – a jak jsme zjistili ani studenti tohle cítění leckdy nemají. Takový to – pojďme si užít život a žijem jen jednou… a nebo mají a nemají čas což je dost častý problém ale zas pro to je vždycky řešení – udělejte nějaký seznam co dělat – ukažte nám že vám na nás záleží… ne jen že nám platíte. :-D
Takže nakonec jsem si to hrozně moc užila a jsem trošku smutná že odlétám ale  hrozně se těším domů. Vidět kamarády, rodiče, roztomilého brášku…

Sbohem a díky za ryby! (Stopařův průvodce po galaxii)

Teď odtancuju pryč. (teď cituju RuPaula)

A poletím Airbusem A380!!!!

PS: Tohle určitě není poslední článek, ale určitě poslední z SAE.

PPS: Teď se horko těžko snažím objednat taxíka protože zas*** Sharjah nemá jména ulic a nepoužívá GPS. Už se taaaaak těším až odsud vypadnu.

Comments

  1. Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
    Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
    Regards,
    Muqse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment