Skip to main content

Less then a month...

...27 days. That's not much. I was looking forward for this. But now – my research is not complete yet, my results are bad, i haven’t seen everything and the worst – I’m realizing that I'm gonna miss these people! Our apartment 204 is just amazing group of crazy girls. I’m gonna miss watching RuPaul’s Drag Race with Rokhaya. I’m gonna miss Buse’s ice cream boy and her squeaky shoes! I’m gonna miss Cvija’s cute smile waiting for the perfect photos on Instagram.
Together we are the perfect match. We talk, we travel, we enjoy. Living the „life of our time!“ I’m really gonna miss these girls. I love Terka and Barča back home. But we are sort of living our separate lives. Here we were locked in one place for three months – that’s how you create a bond. I just hope that we won’t stop communication after we come back to our home countries.
This is basicaly the reason I’m really greatful for this internship – these girls. Not the counry. Not the research. Not the activities.


*CZECH*

Méně než měsíc...

...27 dní. To není moc. Hrozně jsem se na to těšila. Ale teď - můj výzkum není kompletní, moje výsledky jsou bídné, neviděla jsem ještě všechno a to nejhorší - uvědomuju si že mi tyhle lidi budou chybět! Náš byt 204 je prostě dokonalá skupina šílených holek. Bude mi chybět sledovaní RuPaul's drag Race s Rokhayou. Bude mi chybět zmrzlinový chlapec Buse a její vrzající boty! Bude mi chybět Cvijin roztomilý úsměv čekající na perfektní fotky na Instagram.
Dohromady jsme perfektní spojení. Mluvíme, cestujeme, užíváme si. Prožíváme "život našich časů!" Opravdu mi ty holky budou chybět. Miluju Terku a Barču doma. Ale už tak torchu žijeme vlastní oddělené životy. Tady jsme zamčené v jednom místě na tři měsíce - to se nějaká vazba vytvoří. Jen doufám, že nepřestaneme komunikovat až se vrátíme domů.
Tohle je vlastně ten důvod proč jsem za tuhle stáž ráda - tyhle holčiny. Ne země. Ne výzkum. Ne aktivity.

Comments