Skip to main content

How was I looking for a selfie stick


Why? Because last week I took my camera to the beach again. I keep it in protective waterproof case on selfie stick. I photographed a couple of sunsets, Eric's butt, and I made beautiful shots in the water that will surely appear in a summary video.
When I tried to find something in my bag, my sunscreen unscrewed and spilled all over my things. Which caused the oiling of the stick and camera that I went rinse immediately. Still no problem. But on the way to the car, I took the camera out of my bag because I wanted to take a picture of something and my dear camera in the case went off with the whole head of the selfie stick. The selfie stick was lost. I didn't notice anything on the camera, it fell into the sand so I didn't expect a big problem. I put the camera in my bag in the trunk of the car in good believe - so nothing happened to it. At home, after pulling out of my bag, I found the case irreversibly in two pieces.
I said to myself good, the camera is ok, I still have a frame for it that I can just screws on any selfie stick. They sell it in every store, it won't be a problem. It was. In the first store we found two selfie sticks. One was just for the phone, the other was for a camera, but it looked more like a telescopic baton and that's why I said - we can get better. In the next store, there was one selfie stick for the phone, in the next one none,in the next one two of them but again for the phone, in the next one none again... I was beginning to be desperate... next store had the same stick in the form of a telescopic baton but with a much higher price, in the next one they had exactly the stick I needed and super cheap! But someone probably took it and left only a box. So we went to the previous shop with the determination to bargain the price of a telescopic baton . After ten minutes, we actually lowered the price. So I have a beautiful telescopic baton and I'm actually happy :-D.

*CZECH*

Jak jsem sháněla selfie tyčku

Proč? Protože jsem si s sebou minulý týden na pláž vzala opět kameru, kterou nosím v ochranném voděodolném pouzdře na selfie tyčce. Vyfotila jsem pár západů slunce, Erikův zadek a natočila jsem krásný záběry ve vodě, které se určitě objeví v souhrnném videu.
Ve chvíli kdy jsem při odchodu něco lovila v tašce, se mi rozšrouboval opalovací krém a ve své celé olejové kráse se vylil. Což způsobilo naolejování tyčky i kamery, které jsem šla po zpacifikování všech věcí hned omýt. Pořád ještě nebyl žádný problém. Ovšem cestou k autu jsem si kameru vyndala z tašky, protože jsem chtěla ještě něco vyfotit a milá kamera v pouzdře odpadla s celou hlavou selfie tyčky. Selfie tyčka byla ztracena. Na kameře jsem si ničeho nevšimla, spadla do písku, takže jsem nečekala velký problém. Kameru jsem v dobré víře vložila do tašky v kufru auta – aby se jí nic nestalo. Doma jsem po vytažení z tašky zjistila, že je pouzdro nevratně na dva kusy.
Říkám si, dobrý – kamera je v celku, mám ještě rámeček, který stačí našroubovat na jakoukoliv selfie tyčku. Tu přece prodávají v každém obchodě, to nebude problém. Byl. V prvním obchodě jsme našli dvě selfie tyče. Jedna byla jen na telefon, druhá byla sice i na kameru, ale vypadala spíš jako teleskopický obušek a proto jsem si řekla – seženeme lepší. V dalším obchodě měli jednu selfie tyčku pro telefon, v dalším žádnou, v dalším dvě ale opět jen pro telefon, v dalším zase žádnou… začínala jsem být zoufalá… další obchod měl stejnou tyčku v podobě teleskopického obušku ale za mnohem vyšší cenu, další měl přesně tu tyčku, kterou jsem potřebovala a extra levnou! Ale někdo si ji odnesl a nechal po ní jen krabici. Vyrazily jsme tedy k předchozímu obchodu s odhodláním uhádat cenu teleskopického obušku. Po deseti minutách jsme cenu opravdu stáhly. Takže mám krásný teleskopický obušek a jsem vlastně šťastná :-D.

Comments