Skip to main content

Museum of Islamic civilisation

Museum of Islamic civilisation is one of the most known and most recomended in Sharjah. 
Filled with expectations we entered and payed the 10 Dhs entrance fee. Well… one out of eight pavilons was filled with facts about Islam and that was really informative. I’ve learned a lot about the origins.
Second and third pavilons were closed. That was a bit sad because it was supposed to be a pavilon about Science and Islam and that could be interesting.
So we came to last four pavilons. It was basicaly the same as every museum. Old cups, old clothing, old glases… Not that exciting.
So I had big hopes, but for nothing. At least the upmost floor had this amazing ceiling.
2 points.

*CZECH*

Muzeum Islámské civilizace

Muzeum Islámské civilizace je jedno z nejznámějších a nejdoporučovanějších v Sarjah. Naplněni očekáváním jsme vstoupili a zaplatili vstupné 10 dirhamů. No… jeden z osmy pavilonků byl naplněn fakty o Islámu a byl opravdu poučný. Dozvěděla jsem se spoustu o jeho původu.
Druhý a třetí pavilon byl zavřený. Což bylo trochu smutné protože v tom druhém měla být výstava o Vědě a Islámu což mohlo být zajímavé.
Tak jsme došli k posledním čtyřem pavilonkům. A to bylo prakticky stejné jako každé muzeum. Staré hrnky, staré oblečení, staré skleničky… Nic tak zajímavého.
Takže jsem měla velká očekávání pro nic. Aspoň nejvyšší patro mělo tenhle úžasnej strop.
2 body.

Comments

  1. Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
    Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
    Regards,
    Muqse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in need of helping material while preparing for Microsoft exam and then finally I got Pass4sure Microsoft Dumps. There are many positive aspects of this material that I can talk about. I got every bit of knowledge about my syllabus topics from Microsoft questions and answers. I appreciate the efforts done by experts at Dumpspass4sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment